When I reached 70 in December 2019 I needed a little challenge and decided to try and walk the complete South West Coast path from Minehead to Poole. Not in one go, but doing a few days at a time, always in sequence so that I would resume at my previous end point. Then Covid intervened, so that I didnt start the walk until February 2022.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introduction
When I reached 70 in December 2019 I needed a little challenge and decided to try and walk the complete South West Coast path from Minehead ...
-
I checked the ferry website before breakfast but it was still not clear whether it was running. As I left the B&B I fell in step with a...
-
Breakfast in the Lugger was splendid and served in a restaurant overlooking the small harbour. As I climbed out of Portloe the village was ...
-
I was away soon after 9 on a bright morning, crossing over the river and the lock gate at the seaward entrance to the Bude Canal, which was...
No comments:
Post a Comment