I had planned to tick off the short section through Penzance before driving home, so I left the car at Marazion and took the bus to Penzance. I had to wait about 15 minutes for the second bus to Mousehole so I found a seat and started doing the crossword on my phone, but forgot to keep track of the time and looked up to see my bus just leaving. Blooms, as my brother would say.
I couldn't be bothered to wait for another half hour, so decided that my rules could be relaxed to allow this short section to be done in reverse, and set off walking west.
On the way I passed these pebble seats on the promenade at Penzance
the harbour at Newlyn
and this allotment by the sea
to end up by the harbour at Mousehole.
I took the bus back to Penzance, picked up a pasty for lunch, and wandered along the seafront path back to Marazion.
Distance today, 10 km.




No comments:
Post a Comment